1969 Led Zeppelin Video Unearthed

Zepp-4-Life

This was posted on another Zepp site yesterday and since it's been a full day and nothing has appeared here I thought this worthy of mentioning.

A new short clip of LZ is now viewable on Youtube , filmed by the actual person that was there back in 1969 at the Filmore in San Francisco.

Short but oh so sweet -- :D

CheerZ

This was posted on another Zepp site yesterday and since it's been a full day and nothing has appeared here I thought this worthy of mentioning.

A new short clip of LZ is now viewable on Youtube , filmed by the actual person that was there back in 1969 at the Filmore in San Francisco.

Short but oh so sweet -- :D

CheerZ

Amazing footage indeed, also the psychedelic background makes it very cool to look at.

Thanks a lot for posting this!!!!

What a find. The quality is actually very good considering. Probably someone will eventually synch up some audio to that. Imagine, what else may be still out there? Oh, the possiblities!

Ok, now I don't feel so dumb--I thought I had lost my audio when i watched this!! GREAT to see this--thanks for bringing it over!!! :)

Sharon

We just heard from the poster of the new footage , again on another site.

I quote him ---

Wow!,

I'm the one who posted that video! Didn't think it would get this response. I only had that clip and one of the Doors at MSG about that time that I will post soon.

I used a 1951 8mm movie camera, my dads at the time. Wind-up, 5 min capacity. No one cared if you filmed anything at that time, but the camera was bulky and hard to enjoy the show as well (tiny aperture view)

It was the first show, 8pm on 1/31/69 . I still have the stub and program.

And yes, if i remember right, the song WAS "Dazed & Confused".

I'm glad to see so many happy folks out there enjoying this brief clip..I'm sorry it didnt have audio capability, I'm happy it transferred so well. I appreciate all those positive comments, hope this will make your day.. Here's the link to DL your own copy...ENJOY

http://rapidshare.com/files/195384200/l ... on.butt.01.31.69.wmv

Regards to all, Dennis

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Many thanks to this guy .

Peace

I'm the one who posted that video! Didn't think it would get this response. I only had that clip and one of the Doors at MSG about that time that I will post soon.

I used a 1951 8mm movie camera, my dads at the time. Wind-up, 5 min capacity. No one cared if you filmed anything at that time, but the camera was bulky and hard to enjoy the show as well (tiny aperture view)

It was the first show, 8pm on 1/31/69 . I still have the stub and program.

And yes, if i remember right, the song WAS "Dazed & Confused".

I'm glad to see so many happy folks out there enjoying this brief clip..I'm sorry it didnt have audio capability, I'm happy it transferred so well. I appreciate all those positive comments, hope this will make your day.. Here's the link to DL your own copy...ENJOY

http://rapidshare.com/files/195384200/l ... on.butt.01.31.69.wmv

Regards to all, Dennis

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Many thanks to this guy .

Peace

Sorry, but the link doesn't work ! Can you check and give us the right link, Thanks

Archived