GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

With the pre-show under way and the main show 2 1/2 hours away, please feel free to post results for the categories Robert and Alison are nominated in as well as commenting on the results, red carpet appearance, interviews and performances on the show. Hopefully, it will be a big night for them.

So far none of their categories have beeen awarded yet, but probably a couple of them will be in the pre-show.

BEST OF LUCK, ROBERT AND ALISON!!!

Yaaay, 2 down, three to go!!!! :D:cheer: :cheer: They are off to a fabulous start!! Did they arrive together? I like Alison's dress. I am switching around to some red carpet stuff and have seen a couple of interviews: Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, LeAnn Rimes, Ne-Yo, Jason Mraz, but so far no Robert and Alison, I will be on the lookout!!

Yaaay, 2 down, three to go!!!! :D:cheer: :cheer: They are off to a fabulous start!! Did they arrive together? I like Alison's dress. I am switching around to some red carpet stuff and have seen a couple of interviews: Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, LeAnn Rimes, Ne-Yo, Jason Mraz, but so far no Robert and Alison, I will be on the lookout!!

No interview. It seems they were already backstage so I suspect they skipped the red carpet? But I don't know. I'd assume they arrived together.

No interview. It seems they were already backstage so I suspect they skipped the red carpet? But I don't know. I'd assume they arrived together.

They may have skipped the red carpet all together. Hey, they don't need all that hype anyways, their music speaks for itself! :D

Congratulations, Robert and Alison! :cheer:

I can't believe that I am watching this celebrity parade! Way too much fawning on the red carpet!

But it is keeping me out of the pro-choice thread so I don't get into an argument! :lol:

Hoping to see Robert and Alison!

LOL, I know whay you mean Doc!! I used to love watching the red carpet years ago, but it got old kinda quickly. Alot of that "what are you wearing" over and over, gets annoying after a while. Then by the time the show starts, I am bored because I was watching all the pre-show stuff for 2 hrs. Should be a great show this year. I am off work tomorrow, so I am going to make myself stay awake. :D

Archived