GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

I am well thanks. Well I hope you get unbusy - I know pedalo training is intense but feel free to take some breaks and not be a stranger :DB)

Sorry folks - back to those Grammy wins <_<

Whoops sorry only been back five mins and I'm derailing the thread aleady.

Good to see Robert and Alison being honoured with a few Grammys, its a shame that the same couldn't be said at our very own Brit Awards which aired last night. I don't know why I'm surprised but I'm still peed off!! and we were struggling big time to find a male in the Best Male artist award!!!

Ha ha the pedalo is put away for now so unbusy I'll be :D

Whoops sorry only been back five mins and I'm derailing the thread aleady.

Good to see Robert and Alison being honoured with a few Grammys, its a shame that the same couldn't be said at our very own Brit Awards which aired last night. I don't know why I'm surprised but I'm still peed off!! and we were struggling big time to find a male in the Best Male artist award!!!

Ha ha the pedalo is put away for now so unbusy I'll be :D

I saw something how Robert wasn't even nominated for anything for the Brit Awards :o I was happy Duffy won though - I like her CD very much :D

Yay on being unbusy :cheer:

That's fantastic news. Hopefully that means even more people are getting into Plant/Krauss and maybe by extension, Led Zeppelin and Union Station. Can't go wrong with either group.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not that surprised about Taylor Swift being back at #1 but am proud of RPAK being at #2. :D

I saw something how Robert wasn't even nominated for anything for the Brit Awards :o I was happy Duffy won though - I like her CD very much :D

Yay on being unbusy :cheer:

Yeah it was quite a snub if you think about it, especially as we're seemingly bereft of Male talent at the mo.

Yes very pleased for Duffy, she has put in the hard graft thats for sure and of course she is a fellow Welshie ;)

Yeah it was quite a snub if you think about it, especially as we're seemingly bereft of Male talent at the mo.

Yes very pleased for Duffy, she has put in the hard graft thats for sure and of course she is a fellow Welshie ;)

Yes she is :D

It was a bit of a snub but what can you do. We know where he stands :D

Shame it didn't do better in other countries. I know Alison isn't as well known but Robert certainly is.

I did well in Ireland as well

The only radio format that picked up on the album was, I guess, was new country and some easy listening stations and not every market in the world have such stations

Archived