GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

Alison said that "with Robert, there never is a dull moment".

Robert said that he "was bewildered". "In the old days they would call this selling out, but I think that it is a good way to spend a Sunday."

Robert thanked Alison for teaching him "to sing in straight lines instead of doing all that twirlly stuff".

So happy for them!! This is amazing! :D Five wins in one night ties them with Carole King, Lauryn Hill and the Dixie Chicks. There may be someone else I am missing, but they are in great company! Wonder how much media coverage they will get? I bet they end up talking about who DIDN'T win as opposed to them who swept all the categories they were nominated for. You know how much the media has a bias towards the more overexposed celebs anyway. Oh well, they are certainly the king and queen of the ball tonight!

Check your local CBS affiliates for some post coverage. Lot of media coverage on them tomorrow, I'm sure. E Entertainment will have post coverage too.

Now the speculating will begin on how they can follow up the six time Grammy winning Raising Sand. Things don't get much better!

So well deserved. I am so happy for them. Such a great album.

:toast::thumbsup::banana::chickeddance::cheer:

Archived