GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

WOOT! Nice.

Im surprised-I didnt expect the industry to go so far out on a limb as to award this best album of the year.

At least Radiohead didnt have to compromise their artistic integrity in winning it.

With the pre-show under way and the main show 2 1/2 hours away, please feel free to post results for the categories Robert and Alison are nominated in as well as commenting on the results, red carpet appearance, interviews and performances on the show. Hopefully, it will be a big night for them.

So far none of their categories have beeen awarded yet, but probably a couple of them will be in the pre-show.

BEST OF LUCK, ROBERT AND ALISON!!!

How's it going "SuperDave" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm ready for bed since I have to get up early and be to work at 6:00 A.M. I just had to congratulate Robert Plant and Alison Krauss for winning the Grammy Award for ALBUM OF THE YEAR! WOW!!! It looks like Robert and Alison had a real big night, I am really happy for the both of them, they both truly deserved it. ROCK ON!

I am so Happy for them, could not believe it they won Album of the Year which makes 5. Very happy for Robert, it brought tears to my eyes because IMO he took a huge risk to team up with her, but it paid off!!!

Fantastic!!!!!

How's it going "SuperDave" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm ready for bed since I have to get up early and be to work at 6:00 A.M. I just had to congratulate Robert Plant and Alison Krauss for winning the Grammy Award for ALBUM OF THE YEAR! WOW!!! It looks like Robert and Alison had a real big night, I am really happy for the both of them, they both truly deserved it. ROCK ON!

It's going very well. Thanks for the greeting ZFF.A great night for Robert and Alison. Robert finally get his due.

Congrats to Robert! He's happy, and after a night like tonight, I'm sure he's looking forward to making the next album. If only Jimmy and Co. would find the inspiration to make something fresh, rather than looking to the past...........

Ignorant statement.

Congrats to Robert and Allison. Well deserved.

I like Justin too!! I think he is extremely talented and can sing his butt off! I saw his concert on HBO a couple years ago. It was wonderful! I ain't ashamed to say I like him either. :D

Since we're giving praise to other artists featured this evening, if Robert Plant and Allison Krauss hadn't won, I would have been happy to see Radiohead win. Much like LZ, this is a band that values artistic integrity over commercialization and they've done some fabulous work.

OK ... now back to Robert Plant ....

Big congrats to Robert Plant and Alison Krauss and all :D

That was a very strange Grammy show but worth it for the Plant and Krauss moment

I got to hangout with some cool people and they all seem hooked on the Plant and Krauss experience

It did seem like the Grammy's went country for the night

Archived