Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SuperDave

GRAMMY Results

Way to go Robert and Alison!

"Wow, 40 yrs after landing in this town, it is all different!

It is fantastic!

This project has been spectacular from the beginning.

This song is such a spooky song. It's the heart of the American underworld of rhythm and blues and shimmy!"

Robert and Alison won "Pop Collaboration with Vocals" 3 outta 3!! I see T-Bone in the Audience. :cheer: Anyone notice how clueless Miley Cyrus looked handing the award to Alison? :o Taylor Swift seemed very happy, she gave Robert a huge hug!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I wish sweet Alison could've spoken a few words. She's so meek and mild mannered.

As hard as that Underwood chick sang, I bet Alison could do her one over if she let it rip! :D

Did anyone notice that Robert hugged Alison when they won, but he kissed T-Bone on the cheek?

LOL!! Jennifer Hudson just nailed it, what a voice! This night is just too exciting right now. :D

Did anyone notice that Robert hugged Alison when they won, but he kissed T-Bone on the cheek?

Didn't notice that. I'll have to take a second look. Thanks.

Anyone notice how clueless Miley Cyrus looked handing the award to Alison? :oTaylor Swift seemed very happy, she gave Robert a huge hug!!

I think I remember seeing a pic of her and Robert from the Country Music Awards last year.

LOL!! Jennifer Hudson just nailed it, what a voice! This night is just too exciting right now. :D

Oh I totally agree - she was amazing!

Congrats to Robert & Alison too :D

Now we have The Jonas Brothers with Stevie Wonder.

Pure pop, bubble gum, with a little bit of Stevie's funk.

Very funky with Stevie's "Superstition".

Not bad.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

It must be really difficult for her after everything she's been through. I give her a lot of credit for carrying on. She's got a great voice.

It sucks that such an untalentless person like Miley Cryus had to give Robert Plant his grammy... He should have "accidently" pushed her off the stage. She probably didnt know who Robert Plant was.

The Jonas Brothers are trying WAY too hard. Bring it down a notch boys.

I feel the same way :(

...Are Alison and Robert performing tonight??

Yes they are at some point :D

A medley of Rich Woman and Gone Gone Gone

The Jonas Brothers are trying WAY too hard. Bring it down a notch boys.

Yes fake playing their fake guitars! I doubt if they were even plugged into amps!

I think I remember seeing a pic of her and Robert from the Country Music Awards last year.

That was at the CMT music awards last year. I like Taylor and think she is very talented. She seems like a sweet girl too.

Now we have The Jonas Brothers with Stevie Wonder.

Pure pop, bubble gum, with a little bit of Stevie's funk.

Very funky with Stevie's "Superstition".

Not bad.

I think it is cool. They got the crowd on its feet! I just love seeing the younger generation performing and respecting their "elders".