Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SuperDave

GRAMMY Results

It sucks that such an untalentless person like Miley Cryus had to give Robert Plant his grammy... He should have "accidently" pushed her off the stage. She probably didnt know who Robert Plant was.

That's kinda mean. Miley's ok, she just appeals to the younger generation. She didn't seem to mind getting a hug from him though. :)

Best Rock Album:

Boo!

Coldplay beat Metallica

Looks like Coldplay is going to win everything they're nominated for as well!

Robert and AK seamed like an item, whats the deal are they dating?

Don't know,but to me, Alison is quite attractive.

Robert and AK seamed like an item, whats the deal are they dating?

Nope, they are not dating. Just good friends. Alison is dating John Waite who had a hit in the 80's with "Missing You" and was formerly of The Babys. Great musician in his own right. B)

Nope, they are not dating. Just good friends. Alison is dating John Waite who had a hit in the 80's with "Missing You" and was formerly of The Babys. Great musician in his own right. B)

I wonder if he's there?

I wonder if he's there?

I believe he is in CA with her and her family. Doesn't look like he is at the show.

Katy Perry's performance is energetic that's for sure!

Edited by Melanie_72

Craig Ferguson is really funny.

He said that he is up for a Grammy in the category: Best solo performance in a sex tape! :lol:

He said that "lesbians are totally awsome" and introduced the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katie Perry.

Yeah he was great - the punk rock joke was pretty funny. :lol:

Adele just won Best New Artist.

Better her than the Jonas Bros.

Edited by SuperDave

How about T-Bone's wife?

I don't know.

Adele just won for best new artist. I need to check out more of her stuff. Alison mentioned she was a fan.

I'm getting a bit worried - they're not mentioning Alison & Robert's performance. But I think I'm just being paranoid.

I'm getting a bit worried - they're not mentioning Alison & Robert's performance. But I think I'm just being paranoid.

Omg, I know I am too... Ive been this way for days, because it wasnt on the previews for the Grammys either

Craig Ferguson is really funny.

He said that he is up for a Grammy in the category: Best solo performance in a sex tape! :lol:

He said that "lesbians are totally awsome" and introduced the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katie Perry.

Craig is great! He makes me laugh all the time :lol:

Yes, I have noticed this too. Once again dissed by the tv people! grrr!

I sure hope they are performing, a pic was taken of them practicing.

Edited by Led Zep Gurl

The show ends at 11:30 EDT, so I wouldn't be worried. It's confirmed, plus they did a rehearsal yesterday.