GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

It sucks that such an untalentless person like Miley Cryus had to give Robert Plant his grammy... He should have "accidently" pushed her off the stage. She probably didnt know who Robert Plant was.

That's kinda mean. Miley's ok, she just appeals to the younger generation. She didn't seem to mind getting a hug from him though. :)

Robert and AK seamed like an item, whats the deal are they dating?

Nope, they are not dating. Just good friends. Alison is dating John Waite who had a hit in the 80's with "Missing You" and was formerly of The Babys. Great musician in his own right. B)

Nope, they are not dating. Just good friends. Alison is dating John Waite who had a hit in the 80's with "Missing You" and was formerly of The Babys. Great musician in his own right. B)

I wonder if he's there?

Craig Ferguson is really funny.

He said that he is up for a Grammy in the category: Best solo performance in a sex tape! :lol:

He said that "lesbians are totally awsome" and introduced the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katie Perry.

Craig is great! He makes me laugh all the time :lol:

I'm getting a bit worried - they're not mentioning Alison & Robert's performance. But I think I'm just being paranoid.

Yes, I have noticed this too. Once again dissed by the tv people! grrr!

I sure hope they are performing, a pic was taken of them practicing.

I'm getting a bit worried - they're not mentioning Alison & Robert's performance. But I think I'm just being paranoid.

The show ends at 11:30 EDT, so I wouldn't be worried. It's confirmed, plus they did a rehearsal yesterday.

Archived