Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SuperDave

GRAMMY Results

Anyone think that Kanye and that woman are lip synching?

Not sure, I really wasn't paying attention. I do like the song though. Kanye's hair looked weird, longer than I have ever seen him wear it, LOL.

I'm getting a bit worried - they're not mentioning Alison & Robert's performance. But I think I'm just being paranoid.

I know, they seem to be mentioning everyone BUT them! I don't get it at all. Perhaps saving the best for last?

Edited by Melanie_72

anyone have info on the rehearsal?

Melanie72 confirmed it's a medley of Gone, Gone, Gone and Rich Woman

Well let see, Robert and allison won a Grammy. This will put another nail in the coffin for a Zeppelin reunion......................................

Morgan Freeman introducing Kenny Chesney, "biggest ticket seller of all genres".

I don't think that I would go see him even with a free ticket let alone buy one. :lol:

Well let see, Robert and allison won a Grammy. This will put another nail in the coffin for a Zeppelin reunion......................................

Hmmmmm, a no Zep reunion was decided a while ago. The Grammys have nothing to do with it.

:rolleyes:

Not sure, I really wasn't paying attention. I do like the song though. Kanye's hair looked weird, longer than I have ever seen him wear it, LOL.

I know, they seem to be mentioning everyone BUT them! I don't get it at all. Perhaps saving the best for last?

Once it gets closer to their performance time, I'm sure they will.

Record of the Year:

And the winner is.....

Please Read The Letter!

Yeay! :cheer:

OMG he mentioned Jimmy!!

Thank you for that Robert!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

:burp:

Just won Record of the Year!! 4 out of 5. Robert mentioned writing it with Jimmy and made it a Nashville touch, pretty cool. :D

Holy shit, they won Record of the Year? That's one of the major catagories!

I know - it's amazing! He looks pretty stunned too :D

OMG - this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!