Valentines day ....

Pip

We don't really 'do' valentines day but apparently we are this year because we just happen to be having a romantic night that night anyway!!

Do any of you do anything for Valentines?

It used to be that single men would pick a name of a single woman out of a hat ... hehe swingers ... hehe

I'd do something romantic, but the problem is I might have to do all the work, or pay for the whole event. That, and she might expect me to go downtown later. That is, if she'd at least call me. :tears:

Don't go Spat's on us now :D

I'd do something romantic, but the problem is I might have to do all the work, or pay for the whole event. That, and she might expect me to go downtown later. That is, if she'd at least call me. :tears:

I'm sorry--I'm not calling you.

You have to call ME. :D

Valentines day has never really been a big day for me. I will be on my own again this year for. But even when i had a girlfriend i would just give them a card. I would not make a big deal about it.

Does anyone remember when they were kids in public school being forced to give every one of your classmates little valentines cards that you would buy in a store in a bag ? and then you would have to give even give them to girls you hated?

Well, since I lost my girlfriend, here's to another lonely V Day! :hurrah:

Don't take it too hard! There is someone out there for you.

Anywho, I'm going to spend it alone per usual.

For the past 15 years I've been single, but it's cool even though that is my whole lifetime. It isn't because something is wrong with me, it's because something is wrong with everyone else. I like who I am and I don't plan on changing me just to get a date who by the time I graduate I probably won't talk to. I have better things to do with my time, like post in the Hot Pictures of Robert thread.

Don't take it too hard! There is someone out there for you.

Anywho, I'm going to spend it alone per usual.

For the past 15 years I've been single, but it's cool even though that is my whole lifetime. It isn't because something is wrong with me, it's because something is wrong with everyone else. I like who I am and I don't plan on changing me just to get a date who by the time I graduate I probably won't talk to. I have better things to do with my time, like post in the Hot Pictures of Robert thread.

:thumbsup:

I have to go to a freakin' wedding of a co-worker on Valentine's Day. Awww. How romantic! NOT! The groom is a total loser and the bride is about as sharp as a marble. They'll be divorced in 6 months. Mark my word. B)

Normally, I'm much more positive about marriage but all of us at work have had to listen to this girl's drama-rama with this loser for the last year and she's STILL going to marry him. :wacko:

Archived