Jay Leno disses Plant, says he looks like The Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz

dpat

]

That is so interesting! Can we ask you to tell what show it was, any photoes made? Or may be a thread, if you discussed it already B)

The show was in Portland, Oregon

We were in the 5th row in front of Robert..so just to his left in this video.After this song he was ready to rock!You could tell he wanted to go a little faster than the rest of the band and we all had a great time! :D LOved the boots!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm5K0YP2c9c

That's because America is obsessed with celebrities and anything they do. It has nothing to do with talent. So many are just famous for being famous. Look at all the reality shit these days like American Idol and Dancing With The Stars. And there's worse than that. Just a start. So many people are caught up in these award shows and what these twits were wearing at the show. Who cares?

At least some were awarded for their talent and achievements this year. I can think of two!

I'm afraid I have to argue that both of these shows are actually about talent. And nothing else.

*Just saw your following comment and see you kind of agree. :beer: *

Edited by Knebby

Because he's a comedian and that's what they do :)

and, being a comedian, I am sure he is quite comfortable with his own appearance. I do not see any insult in the joke, in fact Robert did pay him in kind so it was a funny conversation to me. Unless there is something with Cowardly Lion's character, but I do not see anything criminal here..

It is when some of these famous for being famous types or those still trying to stay in the spotlight, have a reality show about their personal lives what irritates me!! If the media could ignore some of this crap, alot of these people would just go away. It is all so phony, IMO!

The media creates that shit. Scum like MTeeHee's "Sumner Redstone" & Judy McGrath.

In this degenerate "Western" society the above usurpers and others of their ilk have created with their media stranglehold, being on the idiot box is the Ultimate - doesn't matter what for. Lemmings love reality filth precisely because the "star" assclowns are has-beens or never-wases. It enables them to dream: "Hey - I don't have any brains or talent either! I could be a star, too!"

For proof, witness all the fruits 'n nuts that crawl out from under their slimy rocks for the American Idol auditions,

As for Howard Stern: that camel-faced bastard is badly in need of a lengthy dirtnap.

Pig ugly barsteward in attention grabbing moment slags icon, thus garnering plenty of media coverage! Shock.

Ha ha ha, they say America's free country! Even "pig ugly barstewards" are entitled to have opinion. Too bad for them though.

The media creates that shit. Scum like MTeeHee's "Sumner Redstone" & Judy McGrath.

In this degenerate "Western" society the above usurpers and others of their ilk have created with their media stranglehold, being on the idiot box is the Ultimate - doesn't matter what for. Lemmings love reality filth precisely because the "star" assclowns are has-beens or never-wases. It enables them to dream: "Hey - I don't have any brains or talent either! I could be a star, too!"

For proof, witness all the fruits 'n nuts that crawl out from under their slimy rocks for the American Idol auditions,

As for Howard Stern: that camel-faced bastard is badly in need of a lengthy dirtnap.

True, but some of the celebs keep the stirring the pot keeping themselves in front of the camera too. Anything just to stay in the media glare. So sad.

True, but some of the celebs keep the stirring the pot keeping themselves in front of the camera too. Anything just to stay in the media glare. So sad.

Quite true - a lot of the paparazzi frenzy is calculated on the part of the celebs who have people tip them off. Plus they often do put themselves in situations full well knowing it will garner attention. It is sad that they don't get attention for whatever it is they do (acting/singing etc.) but their behavior.

Quite true - a lot of the paparazzi frenzy is calculated on the part of the celebs who have people tip them off. Plus they often do put themselves in situations full well knowing it will garner attention. It is sad that they don't get attention for whatever it is they do (acting/singing etc.) but their behavior.

I agree!! It's a game with some celebs and the media. It's like" follow me around cameras because I want all of this attention 24/7" and the paps are just following them to get a story to make money because actually they could care less about the celeb anyways.

I agree!! It's a game with some celebs and the media. It's like" follow me around cameras because I want all of this attention 24/7" and the paps are just following them to get a story to make money because actually they could care less about the celeb anyways.

Boosts their egos.

Well, Leno and Stern are just jealous because they can't fit into tight pants and Robert can, and that comedy is dead and music is the way to go now. Robert's toenail clippings are worth more than Leno's coffee mug and all his other props put together. And I think that Robert and Allison did GREAT at the Grammys. That is a good way to spend a Sunday.

Well, Leno and Stern are just jealous because they can't fit into tight pants and Robert can, and that comedy is dead and music is the way to go now. Robert's toenail clippings are worth more than Leno's coffee mug and all his other props put together. And I think that Robert and Allison did GREAT at the Grammys. That is a good way to spend a Sunday.

Comedy is dead :huh: I don't think it's jealousy - they're comedians and poke fun at many different people. Nothing to take too serious IMO :)

• 3 weeks later...