Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
audioservant

The Movies thread

I just picked up four Clint Eastwood movies which ups my collection to eight. I already have the big ones he did. The Man With No Name trilogy and Dirty Harry.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

I'm going to wartch No country for old man in the next few days. How do you like the Coen brothers? The Big Lebowski is one of my favourites!

Edited by audioservant

I'm going to wartch No country for old man in the next few days. How do you like the Coen brothers? The Big Lebowski is one of my favourites!

No Country is phenomenal. You should also watch Burn After Reading too. I really like the Coen brothers not just because they are Minnesotan but in their movies are dark comedies. I like dark comedies because you need to pick up on the humor but Burn After Reading is a different story. :lol:

So what do you think of his latest (Gran Torino) and maybe his last? I wish he would do one last Dirty Harry film. An old Dirty Harry. I would have to say if I had to pick one favorite of all time it would be Clint. Although I also love Pacino, DeNiro, McQueen, Hanks, Dustin Hoffman and many more. For actress's the list is long. Vivian Leigh is one for sure.

I thought Gran Torino was one of the the best movies I have ever seen. I want Clint to win best actor/director in the Oscars.

I thought Gran Torino was one of the the best movies I have ever seen. I want Clint to win best actor/director in the Oscars.

he was not nominated in either category.