Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

slagfarmer

I was just listening to when the levee breaks from the rock and roll hall of fame performance. I saw this once on TV and Neil Young was playing guitar with the band also. My questions are, what other songs did the band play that night and who was on drums? Thanks in advance. :D

I was just listening to when the levee breaks from the rock and roll hall of fame performance. I saw this once on TV and Neil Young was playing guitar with the band also. My questions are, what other songs did the band play that night and who was on drums? Thanks in advance. :D

Will someone respond to this so I don't have to dig my copy out of the archive? I seem to remember that Jason did NOT perform each song. My notes show the following but again,

I'd have to sit here and watch it to know for sure because they did a medley:

'Train Kept A Rollin', 'For Your Love', 'Reefer Headed Woman', 'Bring It On Home'

If you go to this site, you can check out some of the performances. And the acceptence speech. Look on the right side and scroll down. And also check out the Twenty Years of Rock and Roll Hall Highlights. Fun to see Jeff Beck tell the rest of the Yardbirds to f*ck off!

http://spinner.aol.com/rockhall/2007-induction-ceremony

Archived