Made in China!

slagfarmer

But one thing to remember is that the majority of these jobs are labouring jobs which are not jobs that hold great appeal in America anyway. It's been the case in America that factories have had to employ migrants simply to get workers

Your right - because the thinking has been that every kid has to go to college, and need not "waste" any of their developing years doing menial work. Now we have an abundance of very educated and unmotivated young people, with jobs waiting only in a few sectors.

• 2 weeks later...
Your right - because the thinking has been that every kid has to go to college, and need not "waste" any of their developing years doing menial work. Now we have an abundance of very educated and unmotivated young people, with jobs waiting only in a few sectors.

Exactly. 40 years ago you got a job. Today, everybody has a 'career'.

Or so they think. I'd guess that more college educated people wallow around in various fields they have no real interest or qualifications in, than those who choose a trade, for example.

Now you have a bunch of so-called degree'd idiots managing perfectly good companies into the ground on the sweat of hard working people. I will return with photographic evidence to prove my point!

You have the fuck-ups of society running the ships aground do to cronyism, nepotism and the good ole boy networks and to add insult to injury "Diversity" :angry:

Now you have a bunch of so-called degree'd idiots managing perfectly good companies into the ground on the sweat of hard working people. I will return with photographic evidence to prove my point!

You have the fuck-ups of society running the ships aground do to cronyism, nepotism and the good ole boy networks and to add insult to injury "Diversity" :angry:

I don't really know about the USA, but I've noticed in Australia, to get far in life, you don't actually have to be very good at anything, you just have to be able to bullshit about it well. You don't have to succeed in your company manager role as long as you can just bullshit about how well you're doing and all the fabulous things you're going to do in the future.

I mean seriously, I know people who are complete and utter crap at their jobs, seriously, yet they talk about themselves like they're the fucking aces and they always get the jobs.

I don't really know about the USA, but I've noticed in Australia, to get far in life, you don't actually have to be very good at anything, you just have to be able to bullshit about it well. You don't have to succeed in your company manager role as long as you can just bullshit about how well you're doing and all the fabulous things you're going to do in the future.

I mean seriously, I know people who are complete and utter crap at their jobs, seriously, yet they talk about themselves like they're the fucking aces and they always get the jobs.

Bingo! My boss calls several times a day to make sure everyone is doing "HIS" job! LOL

It's the same here in Canada. Well, in British Columbia anyway's. It seems that the goal is to do a shitty job so you can recieve a buy out. Once that's done you just go to another outfit and do the same all over again. It's a nice little network thing that's going on here. Everyone is just trading flunky's

Archived