Background chatter/noises

LZFord

all i know is listening to all of these hidden noices at about a quarter to midnight was not a good idea for me i am freaking out right now

They're not hidden noises--they didn't spend hours concealing drum pedal squeaks in songs any more than they concealed backwards messages. They're just unintentional background noises. I can't see what's to freak out about. :huh:

They're not hidden noises--they didn't spend hours concealing drum pedal squeaks in songs any more than they concealed backwards messages. They're just unintentional background noises. I can't see what's to freak out about. :huh:

Voices....I hear voices...lol

well i didnt meen actuall hidden noises i was just trying to type fast so i could go hide under my covers in my bed and that was the first word that came to mind...and yes i know that pretty much all of the backround noises said on this thread arent scary at all but i was really tired and like ally said "voices...i hear voices!!!"

Archived