Bable On

ms_zeppelin94

That's certainly from the 1995-6 tour. Either as part of the Calling To You or WLL medley.

That's what I thought. Robert used to do a bit of Break on Thru and Light My Fire as part of jams. The latter was part of In the Mood in 93 and Break on Thur I think he actually did the whole thing in 88 but also parts of in 93 too? Can't fully recall.

That's what I thought. Robert used to do a bit of Break on Thru and Light My Fire as part of jams. The latter was part of In the Mood in 93 and Break on Thur I think he actually did the whole thing in 88 but also parts of in 93 too? Can't fully recall.

I remember Robert doing Break On Thru back in 1988 in full. Although this could have also been done in 1998 as part of HMMT too. I recognize the versions, so it's probably something I have around some where.

I remember Robert doing Break On Thru back in 1988 in full. Although this could have also been done in 1998 as part of HMMT too. I recognize the versions, so it's probably something I have around some where.

Yeah - I have a recording of Break on Thru from 88 (pretty awesome version). It sounds to me like the original link was either 95 or 98.

I think I have perfected the yell at the start of the immigrant song... I don't think it is a yell though it is more of a wail ... is that how you spell wail - it doesn't look right...

ya' know my brain is getting worse and worse - I couldn't think of the word superficial just before and it was hard to find a replacement!!

eek - need more sleep!

I think I have perfected the yell at the start of the immigrant song... I don't think it is a yell though it is more of a wail ... is that how you spell wail - it doesn't look right...

ya' know my brain is getting worse and worse - I couldn't think of the word superficial just before and it was hard to find a replacement!!

eek - need more sleep!

Hehe. Know how you feel :wacko:

I get so bored at 2 am...

I wrote a story about Jimmy getting kicked out of Heavn after God got jealous. Then Jimmy came to Earth, and the angels sent Robert as the light to balance out Jimmy's darkness...

I need help, don't I?

Hehe. Know how you feel :wacko:

I get so bored at 2 am...

I wrote a story about Jimmy getting kicked out of Heavn after God got jealous. Then Jimmy came to Earth, and the angels sent Robert as the light to balance out Jimmy's darkness...

I need help, don't I?

It's a distinct possibility!

Oops! Here, this one should let you read all of them. (It's more fun to read them one at a time, though.)

Thanks. The whole thing was quite amusing. If I had managed to look at the link at the top on the right column, I would have gotten the main page (it was late last night when I read it :slapface: ).

Thanks. The whole thing was quite amusing. If I had managed to look at the link at the top on the right column, I would have gotten the main page (it was late last night when I read it :slapface: ).

Glad you liked it.

Here's my recent anecdote: I as at a bowling alley for an after-party last weekend. I spotted a jukebox in the corner, so instinctively went over to it and looked for Zeppelin. Finally decided to play You Shook Me, so I put in my money & waited for the song. Nothing happened. I complained all night, and finally one of my friends laughed and said "Maybe you should've tried to play No Quarter"

Archived