Book "Whole Lotta Zeppelin" Guitars

Bitcruncher

My partner brought me the book "Whole Lotta Zeppelin" for christmas 2008. Wonderful book, I really enjoyed it. After christmas we were rung by a radio station and told we had won a hand signed Fender Squier Stratocaster, signed by Plant, Page and Jones.

Apparently there were 60 in the world signed to giveaway with the books. I'm curious to know if anyone has any clue when the Led Zepp members would have done these signatures, like would they have done them for the book, or would there be a whole pile of pre-signed front plates that get added to guitars. Just curious.

My partner brought me the book "Whole Lotta Zeppelin" for christmas 2008. Wonderful book, I really enjoyed it. After christmas we were rung by a radio station and told we had won a hand signed Fender Squier Stratocaster, signed by Plant, Page and Jones.

Apparently there were 60 in the world signed to giveaway with the books. I'm curious to know if anyone has any clue when the Led Zepp members would have done these signatures, like would they have done them for the book, or would there be a whole pile of pre-signed front plates that get added to guitars. Just curious.

I don't but that's a great radio station giveaway you won :D

I don't but that's a great radio station giveaway you won :D

Indeed, it is a marvellous win. I love the guitar and am building a display case now for that and some other LZ memorabilia. Apparently the guitars were allocated to countries, New Zealand did not get one. The NZ importers themselves won the guitar at a BOSTON book fair and decided to make it a prize themselves through New Zealands best metal radio statio, Radio Hauraki.

Indeed, it is a marvellous win. I love the guitar and am building a display case now for that and some other LZ memorabilia. Apparently the guitars were allocated to countries, New Zealand did not get one. The NZ importers themselves won the guitar at a BOSTON book fair and decided to make it a prize themselves through New Zealands best metal radio statio, Radio Hauraki.

Do take a picture when you have it displayed!

Archived