new to the forum

greenroom1988

hi to all on this pretty cool forum. i am new and have been a zep fan since i was an early teen.( i am now 21) i play their music on guitar(as best i can) and almost exclusivly listen to th mighty zep in the car, my house, at work, and on my ipod. i hope to learn more about zep as well as chat with fellow fans.

• 1 month later...
hi to all on this pretty cool forum. i am new and have been a zep fan since i was an early teen.( i am now 21) i play their music on guitar(as best i can) and almost exclusivly listen to th mighty zep in the car, my house, at work, and on my ipod. i hope to learn more about zep as well as chat with fellow fans.

Hi, Greenroom1988! I'm relatively new, too to this great forum. Welcome aboard! Which songs do you play on the guitar?

Hey there "greenroom". Welcome to the forum. Peace.

hi there,i have been zep fan for yrs and just love em,i am 42,but have nvr seen em.seen page/plant twice and plant on his own 3 times.got all the cds and other stuff.i wud love to play drums playong zep music,my fav,covers band is whole lotta led seen them few times to.have you been to concerts?

I'm also new, and play the guitar and drums. The band I used to play with in the 1980's was big on Zeppelin.

Here's an old audio recording of us playing No Quarter, there's a forum there where I give some info on when and how we made the recording. There's also one of just me doing The Sphear by Rush.

http://www.imeem.com/groups/1PHsBO3X,raymond-ward-levey/

Bonzolikedrumer

I'm also new, and play the guitar and drums. The band I used to play with in the 1980's was big on Zeppelin.

Here's an old audio recording of us playing No Quarter, there's a forum there where I give some info on when and how we made the recording. There's also one of just me doing The Sphear by Rush.

http://www.imeem.com/groups/1PHsBO3X,raymond-ward-levey/

Bonzolikedrumer

I'm liking the no quarter Bonzolikedrumer :thumbsup:

Welcome aboared everybody whose new :wave:

hello fellow zep fan,they are my fav band and have every cd and a proud owner of a rare coffee table book imported from america and other things.i have seen page/plant twice and my fav tribute band whole lotta led few times.hope to hear from you and fellow zep fans soon

I'm liking the no quarter Bonzolikedrumer :thumbsup:

Welcome aboared everybody whose new :wave:

Thanks ledzep45! I'm happey that you liked it. That was one of the better time's of my life, jamming with my band mate's!

Bonzolikedrumer

I spell it that way because I like it that way.

Archived