I find it a tad peculiar...(part II)

jabe

That Jason would have retired from a steady paying gig if he didn't believe there was a brighter future ahead.Sometimes you do have to roll the dice and and take calculated risks.

Unless he was burned out drumming with Foreigner and needed a change anyway.

Might as well throw this out there also.

Could Plant have been contractually obligated to do a follow up album or two even before Raising Sand was released?

That Jason would have retired from a steady paying gig if he didn't believe there was a brighter future ahead.Sometimes you do have to roll the dice and and take calculated risks.

Could Plant have been contractually obligated to do a follow up album or two even before Raising Sand was released?

Quite probably both of those are true.

No idea about the Raising Sand question, but it's clear Robert's doing the second album because he wants to, whether or not it was a contractual obligation (which I doubt, actually).

I don't know about Jason's situation but it's been made pretty clear Robert had no intentions of doing anything beyond the benefit concert, regardless of Raising Sand and whatever his contract is with Rounder.

Unless he was burned out drumming with Foreigner and needed a change anyway.Might as well throw this out there also.

I would say it was 50/50.

I would find it peculiar if Page does actually induce Jeff "Crazy Fingers" Beck into the Shlock and Roll Hall of Shame. It would be peculiar if Page does any live playing at this ceremony. Furthermore, it would peculiar if Page's last live gig was with the Foo Fighters.

Are these views seriously your own or are you just screwing around? Jeff & Jimmy have

been mates for decades. They've also participated in Hall of Fame induction ceremonies

in the past. Finally, unless I missed something Jimmy's last public performance was in Beijing during the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games. I'll use the term "live" very

loosely to describe that one. ;)

they have had their differences but have reconciled mainly after bonzo passed.. 1983 was the arms concert where jimmy and jeff and clapton were there..so my point is it hasnt always been rosy but i get your point nontheless just throwing that out there..

OK im wondering here is there a way to contact the ledzeppelin.com management people because they haven't even put any news about this stuff on the website at all yet

maybe they're still deciding on what they are going to do because in the past they (led zeppelin) have done this before and then gone on tour.

they never really like press conferences and stuff like that so i have hope that this is all hear say news.

But any ways if you know how to contact the website management plz let me know <_<

OK im wondering here is there a way to contact the ledzeppelin.com management people because they haven't even put any news about this stuff on the website at all yet

maybe they're still deciding on what they are going to do because in the past they (led zeppelin) have done this before and then gone on tour.

they never really like press conferences and stuff like that so i have hope that this is all hear say news.

But any ways if you know how to contact the website management plz let me know <_<

You posted this in another thread but just to reiterate - there is no news to report. Both Jimmy (via management) and Robert have issued press releases, Jonesy has made a statement that there is no Zep reunion and whatever project the three J's were working on has been scrapped.

Archived