Cincinnati 1977

DanelectroGod

Are there any pics from these two shows? My wife got me two prints for valentine's day, one of Jimmy, and one of Robert, from a family member of a photographer for the Cincinnati enquirer, who took them. They're 11x14, on Kodak paper. Jimmy is in the white dragon suit, and Robert's neck ware is from the '77 tour. Just wondering if they're truly authentic.

Are there any pics from these two shows? My wife got me two prints for valentine's day, one of Jimmy, and one of Robert, from a family member of a photographer for the Cincinnati enquirer, who took them. They're 11x14, on Kodak paper. Jimmy is in the white dragon suit, and Robert's neck ware is from the '77 tour. Just wondering if they're truly authentic.

I'd say their provenance speaks for itself, and favorably so. I have not seen any other

confirmed images from this particular concert so you are obliged to share with us :D

I will this weekend. I tried to take a quick one with my cell, but my phone isn't working too well. Can't wait to get my new Blackberry in mail. I don't know what she paid, but she said he had some other artist as well, like ELO, Wings, and several more she couldn't recall. I wanna see if I can get some prints from the tragic Who show that happened here. My dad was at both shows, but can't remember...lol. I'm sure weed and beer were enjoyed at the shows.

Is this the concert?

CopyofCincinnati_April20_77.jpg

1977-04-30_Pontiac_11_RAR.jpg

2daysincin.jpg

• Administrators

We have a bunch of photos from the April 20 '77 show. If you can post yours, I can try to help identify them.

Archived