Zep Songs covered by other famous bands

audioservant

Hello all,

Anybody ever seen this Jethro Tull version of Kashmir? They have a violin player with them that is quite good. There also appears to be an orchestra.

phthah

P.S. After watching this again, it doesn't look like it's actually Jethro Tull, but perhaps just Ian Anderson setting in with another band?

There was a terrible CD around about 1995 with all these covers of Stairway by different people... I can't remember all of the so-called musicians on it but one was TED EGAN - an aussie bloke who does Stairway on a wobbleboard... it is so wrong... so very wrong...

There was a terrible CD around about 1995 with all these covers of Stairway by different people... I can't remember all of the so-called musicians on it but one was TED EGAN - an aussie bloke who does Stairway on a wobbleboard... it is so wrong... so very wrong...

Wasn't that Rolf Harris?

Robert loved his version.

Is this the one you are talking about?

Typing in upcaps is the equivalent of shouting which there's really no need for :)

Maybe he was soooo impressed with Great White's LZ covers that he had to shout it from the rooftop :D They are good and do Zep justice! :)

Edited for spelling.... as usual :wall:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmmmmmmm...... no comment.

(PS - Not sure if the band or show is famous, but the guy at about 1:24 is undeniably on his way. Apologies if already posted)

There is something seriously wrong with that. It's too early for a martini to wash that sight from my eyes.

Archived