Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
audioservant

Zep Songs covered by other famous bands

Hello all,

Anybody ever seen this Jethro Tull version of Kashmir? They have a violin player with them that is quite good. There also appears to be an orchestra.

phthah

P.S. After watching this again, it doesn't look like it's actually Jethro Tull, but perhaps just Ian Anderson setting in with another band?

Edited by phthah

There was a terrible CD around about 1995 with all these covers of Stairway by different people... I can't remember all of the so-called musicians on it but one was TED EGAN - an aussie bloke who does Stairway on a wobbleboard... it is so wrong... so very wrong...

There was a terrible CD around about 1995 with all these covers of Stairway by different people... I can't remember all of the so-called musicians on it but one was TED EGAN - an aussie bloke who does Stairway on a wobbleboard... it is so wrong... so very wrong...

Wasn't that Rolf Harris?

Robert loved his version.

Is this the one you are talking about?

HAHAHAA YES!!

it was Rolf then was it??? the culprit has been found... I bet he got the idea from Ted... hehe

the wrongness of it all!! hehe

he should stick to painting...

I like Henry Rollins' take on Four Sticks :D

Now this I want to hear. Love me some Rollins. B)

GREAT WHITE DID GREAT ZEPPELIN IT"S AWESOME!!

Typing in upcaps is the equivalent of shouting which there's really no need for :)

Typing in upcaps is the equivalent of shouting which there's really no need for :)

Maybe he was soooo impressed with Great White's LZ covers that he had to shout it from the rooftop :D They are good and do Zep justice! :)

Edited for spelling.... as usual :wall:

Edited by timothy5151

Maybe he was soooo impressed with Great White's LZ covers that he had to shout it from the rooftop :D They are good and do Zep justice! :)

Edited for spelling.... as usual :wall:

:lol: I guess so :blink:

Kristen Hersh formerly of Throwing Muses does a great version of "When The Levee Breaks".

Also I like Frank Zappa's version of "Stairway", the horn section replicating Page's studio solo note for note was really nice.

Hmmmmmmmm...... no comment.

(PS - Not sure if the band or show is famous, but the guy at about 1:24 is undeniably on his way. Apologies if already posted)

Hmmmmmmmm...... no comment.

(PS - Not sure if the band or show is famous, but the guy at about 1:24 is undeniably on his way. Apologies if already posted)

There is something seriously wrong with that. It's too early for a martini to wash that sight from my eyes.