Will we see a Coverdale/Page reunion?

FullyLedded

At this point, I don't care who he plays with....except p diddy and the rappers.

Uhh, yeah....let us motivate them to start the Puff/Coverdale project in which they cover coverversions of Led Zeppelin

:D

(Possible band name suggestions:

Puff David

The Coverpuffs)

I'd like to see him put togther new band with people he has never worked with and get out there and do blues covers. Maybe an album of blues covers or tribute album, Jimmy doing something like a Freddie King tribute album would be a very cool thing. Intead of dealing with the hassle of finding a vocalist he could do instrumentals.

I'd like to see him put togther new band with people he has never worked with and get out there and do blues covers. Maybe an album of blues covers or tribute album, Jimmy doing something like a Freddie King tribute album would be a very cool thing. Intead of dealing with the hassle of finding a vocalist he could do instrumentals.

That sounds very cool indeed. I'd not mind if he found a vocalist but I'd opt for an unknown IMO. I just wish he'd get out and play!

An instrumental Jones/Page album would also be a grande kick, and very HEAVY too....I just remenber how Zooma blew me away the first time I listened to that album.

Uhh....no please not,

Coverdale was playbacking half of the last concert I saw him do.

*sigh*

No playback during the concert...however he did let Timothy Drury sing quite a bit during the choruses.

And it won't happen....but not for lack of Jimmy's interest. David is the one who doesn't want to revisit the project...he'd sing a couple tracks on a solo album but he won't commit to a project with Jimmy.

And it won't happen....but not for lack of Jimmy's interest. David is the one who doesn't want to revisit the project...he'd sing a couple tracks on a solo album but he won't commit to a project with Jimmy.

No offence jmorton, but you talked like Jimmy has already offered Coverdale the chance to revisit the project.

And David Coverdale would probably like to sing a couple of tracks but Jimmy seems not be interested, at least not now.

No offence jmorton, but you talked like Jimmy has already offered Coverdale the chance to revisit the project.

And David Coverdale would probably like to sing a couple of tracks but Jimmy seems not be interested, at least not now.

Ok....

Jimmy asked DC what he should do in the absence of Plant...and DC said he should do a Santana thing with a whole bunch of different singers. Coverdale is perfectly happy with what he's doing and quite frankly this assumption that he's pining away to get back with Jimmy is ridiculous. That's all I'm pointing out.

What I'm saying is if Jimmy wanted to do a whole album I'm 99% sure David would politely decline. You are more likely to see a Deep Purple Mk III reunion than another Coverdale Page project.

That's all I mean :)

Ok....

Jimmy asked DC what he should do in the absence of Plant...and DC said he should do a Santana thing with a whole bunch of different singers. Coverdale is perfectly happy with what he's doing and quite frankly this assumption that he's pining away to get back with Jimmy is ridiculous. That's all I'm pointing out.

What I'm saying is if Jimmy wanted to do a whole album I'm 99% sure David would politely decline. You are more likely to see a Deep Purple Mk III reunion than another Coverdale Page project.

I thought David was asked by the media what he thought Jimmy should do and he said something like Santana's album having guest singers etc. :huh: But I could be wrong!

Ok....

Thanks, I see what you were saying.

Hey, I'd welcome a MK III reunion.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not the old 'my career is finished so i'll shove out a blues album" routine!

Personally, I liked more songs on CP than WIC, but they wont go again. I still think JP and JPJ should do something with or without Jason. Why is Page&Plant ok, but not Page&Jones? thats BS in my eyes. I also like the idea of Jimmy with a whole new band, but they MUST be unknowns, that would help make it fresh, 3 other hungry guys with new ideas and JP's new stuff, that would be cool.

Archived