why they didn`t edit the no toot of plant at rock and roll track alive at the song remains the same new edition?

brasil

Huh? What was that?

I am glad that I am not the only one that doesn't get the question.

Why something wasn't edited out of the remastered version of The Song Remains The Same? In the song Rock and Roll?

Maybe related to the thread about How The West Was Won vs. TSRTS?

hahahahaha!!! very funny... altho I don't know the answer, he's asking why they didn't edit the part where we can see Percy's lacking a tooth in begining of Rock and Roll (TSRTS new edition dvd)... lol... hehehe

I think it makes him more human, besides funny! :D hahahaha :lol:

hahahahaha!!! very funny... altho I don't know the answer, he's asking why they didn't edit the part where we can see Percy's lacking a tooth in begining of Rock and Roll (TSRTS new edition dvd)... lol... hehehe

I think it makes him more human, besides funny! :D hahahaha :lol:

I don't know why they would edit it out. It's what he looked like back then :huh:

I put this thread title into Babelfish, translated it to Spanish and then back to English and got the following:

"why `t of didn corrects the touch of horn of of the plant in the track of the alive rock-and-roll in the song do not continue being the same new edition?"

That makes more sense.

I put this thread title into Babelfish, translated it to Spanish and then back to English and got the following:

"why `t of didn corrects the touch of horn of of the plant in the track of the alive rock-and-roll in the song do not continue being the same new edition?"

That makes more sense.

:blink:

:lol:

Maybe Brasil will show up again and offer up more of an explanation as to what he was asking.

Archived