Statue of the Hermit from the fourth album

dpat

Its located at the hard rock park in myrtle beach sc ....its closed now and was only open for a few months ,the main attraction was a led zeppelin rollercoaster

I was about to post the same info, however upon a closer look the building is different (than the pics I saw of it in the HR park) as the building does not have the 4 Led Zep symbols) and there is no shrubbery/plants surrounding the statue. I could be wrong though, as I have never been there and hove only seen pics.

I was wondering what would have happened to this statue if the park is now closed (I would love to have it in my garden!!!). I was wondering if it was purchased (via auction/foreclosure) and used in some other music themed building/setting?

wow, that's really nicely done. imagine having it on your front lawn!

sam, do you know what happened to it? thanks.

You would probably have to keep it in your back yard, don't think it would last long in the front LOL plus it would probably be a code violation unless you lived in the country :D

• 1 month later...
WOW!!! Looks amazing, I want one!!

I wonder when B&Q (Home Depot in the States) will start selling these in their gardening department??? :D

That would be awesome! Next thing they are gonna start doin is makin Jimmy and Robert plush toys! That would be awesome.... I wonder if there are any... EBAY TIME!

That would be awesome! Next thing they are gonna start doin is makin Jimmy and Robert plush toys! That would be awesome.... I wonder if there are any... EBAY TIME!

Well, It is not official or something - but check this out: Jimmy Plushie

She did it herself - for herself and it is awesome!!

• 4 years later...

Archived