An epic image

NickF182

I for one don't see the band as constantly packaged with the "Dungeons and Dragons" imagery.

It's just one of many sides of them.

And it's not the band's fault if that image was stretched into a stereotype.

I actually like the whole D&D thing BUT I do tire that most Zep T-shirts seem to have some goofy fantasy thing going on it. There are some really cheesy T-shirts out there.

I actually like the whole D&D thing BUT I do tire that most Zep T-shirts seem to have some goofy fantasy thing going on it. There are some really cheesy T-shirts out there.

I know. And I agree in a certain way that it has turned into a kind of stereotype. But as I said before, it's not the band doing that with intention to sell more or sth. I just can't agree with people define it simply as "crap".

I know. And I agree in a certain way that it has turned into a kind of stereotype. But as I said before, it's not the band doing that with intention to sell more or sth. I just can't agree with people define it simply as "crap".

I hear you. I basically quit a wrestling forum I belonged to because after stating Zeppelin as my favorite band and one of the greatest ever, I got bombarded on how overrated they were because of the Tolkien, D&D stuff (and of course the ripping off other bands crap). The worst part was when one guy went off that Robert's lyrics were cheesy and then had the audacity to claim Hawkwind was way better. I like Hawkwind too, but they sing about flying horses and other dimensions; what's the freaking difference? They were a bunch of wankers on that site. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived