Thread of the year

Levee

I know it's kinda wierd,with the two boards old and new ,but we usually do one of these at the end of the year so.........I nominate Matt's www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com thread.

It had it all really.....shock, horror, laughter, bemusement ,and we were taken to places we didn't want to see and never thought we would.

Matt, you're a hell of a nice guy and I am nominating you, but I don't think I can ever forgive you for taking us to the land of the power pout. :o:D

Everybody think hard and come up with some nominations please. B)

I know it's kinda wierd,with the two boards old and new ,but we usually do one of these at the end of the year so.........I nominate Matt's www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com thread.

It had it all really.....shock, horror, laughter, bemusement ,and we were taken to places we didn't want to see and never thought we would.

Matt, you're a hell of a nice guy and I am nominating you, but I don't think I can ever forgive you for taking us to the land of the power pout. :o:D

Hot Pics of Jimmy, same as every year.

On Ramble On, HCWDB nomination seconded. Great thread, great site. Inherently transcends political and religious threads.

Does not transcend HPOJ. That would be contrary to the laws of physics.

:lol:

"You know, they never caught that anthrax guy" :mellow:

laugh.gif

WAAH-WAAH!

bubber.jpg

You're enjoying your day

Everything's going your way

Then along comes Debbie Downer.

Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease

A car accident or killer bees

You'll beg her to spare you, "Debbie, Please!"

But you can't stop Debbie Downer!

<_<

Hot Pics of Jimmy, same as every year.

On Ramble On, HCWDB nomination seconded. Great thread, great site. Inherently transcends political and religious threads.

Does not transcend HPOJ. That would be contrary to the laws of physics.

...and biology.

Actually, I think HCWDB is a very, very close second, and Up Yours Levee (This is a song of hope) a very strong third.

I nominate....

Solar's

Ask Solar!

It's THE BEST thread ever!!

This is how I get come Oscar time. I haven't seen three fourths of the threads mentioned, I can only go on the buzz I've heard.

That said, I'm an attention whore today. Give it to me! Where do I start my PR push?

This is how I get come Oscar time. I haven't seen three fourths of the threads mentioned, I can only go on the buzz I've heard.

That said, I'm an attention whore today. Give it to me! Where do I start my PR push?

:lol:

I can make flyers and do rally speeches outside of my office for ya! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled on this, I didn't realized I'd been nominated! Well, it's an honor to shock and disgust you all with douchebag updates. If I win, I shall step up my douchebag-bringing efforts to bring you the best from the land of douchery!

Archived