To Talk or Rock ?

Would you want The Mighty Zep to just start with whatever fantastic song they choose, or do you want a few words from them first?

Robert usually does the talking, and I'm sure he will.

But for the Very first song....I would want them to just SCREAM into Rock and Roll.

And then say the words.

What would you want?

You gotta start with a killer jam, say two or three songs. As they did in the 70s. Talking first would be a major mistake.

I always like We're Gonna Groove as an opener. Sets the agenda for the night. :) Not that I expect them to actually start with it.

You gotta start with a killer jam, say two or three songs. As they did in the 70s. Talking first would be a major mistake.

I always like We're Gonna Groove as an opener. Sets the agenda for the night. :) Not that I expect them to actually start with it.

I so agree. :thumbsup:

Rock N Roll, then the 2 songs they started with at rehearsal - No Quarter, and Kashmir. Just knock everyone on their asses immediately!!

Not bad, or open up with "The Wanton Song" preceded by the Immigrant Song intro like they did on the Page/Plant tours. They did this at Madison Square Garden and I've never seen so many jaws drop including mine, it was the heaviest, most kickass intro this side of "The Song Remains The Same"...

The Zepsters are unpredictable though, that's what I like about Page, you can't pin him down. I think we're all in for a surprise, trust me, they are gonna pulverize the O2 this Monday...

I so agree. :thumbsup:

Hey-Up,

I guess that they will start off with "Rock n Roll", but i have said as a stab in the Dark" :ph34r:" that i could see them kick off with something like "Darlene", a Good "Gutsy" start to what is "Coda" ( The Last Part of A Piece),

Hang-man.

Would you want The Mighty Zep to just start with whatever fantastic song they choose, or do you want a few words from them first?

Robert usually does the talking, and I'm sure he will.

But for the Very first song....I would want them to just SCREAM into Rock and Roll.

And then say the words.

What would you want?

Yes I hope its that song too !!!

No opening words for sure...just a mysterious drone, some Berber chant, and then...If you feeeeeel that you can't go on, and your wiiiillls sinkin' low, Just belieeeeeve, and you can't go wrong - In the Liiiiigght, you will find the Road, you Will find the road.....BAM!

Archived