Adam Lambert American Idol

MightyZep

How come Slash didn't play on stage? (they probably couldn't afford him) :lol:

I'd like to have heard one of them do Alice Cooper's 'School's Out'

Go Allison

;)

it was like you predicted this, wow... do you have like wishcraft or something? lol

it was like you predicted this, wow... do you have like wishcraft or something? lol

Right?! That's what I was thinking when the song came on too!

Wow, I can't believe Kris just stayed safe..wow, who out of the remaining 3 will go? Gokey I think.

Right?! That's what I was thinking when the song came on too!

Wow, I can't believe Kris just stayed safe..wow, who out of the remaining 3 will go? Gokey I think.

i agree with you....my guess is gokey.

ps - i happen to really like kris allen...i think he is true to himself and authentic in that way, unlike others with the first name adam, last name lambert. :)

i agree with you....my guess is gokey.

ps - i happen to really like kris allen...i think he is true to himself and authentic in that way, unlike others with the first name adam, last name lambert. :)

Very happy to see Kris stay in....so sad to see Alison go. Well, on the bright side...she just launched herself. 17 years old, unbelievable.

Very happy to see Kris stay in....so sad to see Alison go. Well, on the bright side...she just launched herself. 17 years old, unbelievable.

i personally think she out sings adam by far. and yes, she is gonna get signed, no doubt.

I don't see why it would be 'weird' to cover Led Zeppelin. Who ever thought Plant would hook up with Allison Krauss as their music styles are worlds apart. I'd like to hear Adam do 'Whole Lotta Love' but it would take some fancy editing to get it into a 2 minute format. B)

Nice call Redrum. Want to meet up in Vegas sometime??

Adam already sings a lot like Axl Rose, I think that SLASH'S band would be perfect for Adam now that Scott Weiland went back to STONE TEMPLE PILOTS. What do all of you think? Please enlighten me. ROCK ON!

You think Slash is thinking about Axl? Weiland didn't mesh well with Slash anyways. Lambert WOULD.

I don't think Adam prefers women ... not that there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe he and Clay Aiken could tour together?

Or maybe Adam could front Judas Priest, if Rob Halford wants to take time off to get some inspiration for some new songs.

Adam.... You should follow up Whole Lotta Love with Turbo Lover . :thumbsup:

Allison is gone!! America got it wrong!

I know, but on the bright side, it'll probably work better for her, because she'll have more control over what she produces.

That's what I'm still puzzling over re: Adam...if he wins, how is AI going to brand him? (pop, rock, glam, emo, etc.)? :blink:

I was just as shocked as you guys. :lol: (And no, I'm not affiliated with the show) :D

A blessing in disguise (Daughtry sells 5 million albums) :D

i thought that chris daughtry song was pretty bad, by the by...

but nothing could top paula abdul's train wreck of a performance!!! what was she thinking?!??!?!

i thought that chris daughtry song was pretty bad, by the by...

but nothing could top paula abdul's train wreck of a performance!!! what was she thinking?!??!?!

Really?! I'm no fan but I have to say I was really impressed with the physical performance she gave! Especially considering her body's beat to hell and no spring chicken anymore. Of course, we knew it would be a lip synch..no surprise there. I was pretty excited to see her able to prove she could still pull of something she was so successful at many, many years ago!

Edited to add: Yeah, love Daughtry but that song was entirely predictable, nothing new or fresh about it :(

Really?! I'm no fan but I have to say I was really impressed with the physical performance she gave! Especially considering her body's beat to hell and no spring chicken anymore. Of course, we knew it would be a lip synch..no surprise there. I was pretty excited to see her able to prove she could still pull of something she was so successful at many, many years ago!

Edited to add: Yeah, love Daughtry but that song was entirely predictable, nothing new or fresh about it :(

while watching her dance, i did think that her injuries would be a major factor as to why she looked so stiff. i recently saw one of her old 80-90's videos on a jet blue flight and wow, she was just an awesome dancer back then. i really do like paula, i appreciate that she finds a way to give encouraging words to the contestants even when they have a bad night. but, that song was awful. the whole thing looked like a sad attempt to relive past glories. it just makes me wonder...who advised her on that whole idea or performing on the show? perhaps it would have been better if she did one of her hits from yesteryear...? i don't know.

Archived