Adam Lambert American Idol

MightyZep

Ok. Adam was over indulgent this week. Amazing vocals but I really hated the song selection. I am still a HUGE supporter, but this was a let down! I just don't get it. Born to Be Wild? C'mon Adam. Pick something original. Next week i gues... <_<

I think Adam did really good with "Born to be Wild".

Yes.. it's an 'untouchable' song, but he is the only one that could touch it and make it good. He changed it up a little to fit his style, which is what seems to be the apparent main goal on AI. I just think he did really well. His voice is very clear.

I think Adam did really good with "Born to be Wild".

Yes.. it's an 'untouchable' song, but he is the only one that could touch it and make it good. He changed it up a little to fit his style, which is what seems to be the apparent main goal on AI. I just think he did really well. His voice is very clear.

Oh I think he performed it better than anyone I've ever heard attempt it. But IMAGINE what he could have done with something else... something with soul or with a real edge. It's not like he was being forced to select that song. He chose it and he could have chosen something much better. But that's just me. Go Adam! lol

Other than Adam, it was a rough night last night. Everyone was pitchy. I would still love to see Adam do some GNR or Queen, as I'm still not buying him as a genuine rocker.

He did use 'Bohemian Rhapsody' for his audition.

TBH, I think he sounds, very much, like Freddie Mercury. Despite the hidden similarities.

Yeah, the copyrights. I wanted to watch his video, that I missed last week, of 'Ring of Fire'. As, I heard, that he completely messed it up by making it psychedelic? Anyhow, I've been wanting to hear that.

Yeah, the copyrights. I wanted to watch his video, that I missed last week, of 'Ring of Fire'. As, I heard, that he completely messed it up by making it psychedelic? Anyhow, I've been wanting to hear that.

found this...sorry, sound quality is not great...

He did use 'Bohemian Rhapsody' for his audition.

TBH, I think he sounds, very much, like Freddie Mercury. Despite the hidden similarities.

Did he really? I missed that episode, would have loved to have seen that!

I still think Allison is going to be the last one standing. Adam has received professional training, and is 28 years old. This show likes to think they are discovering and molding raw talent. She fits that bill.

I still think Allison is going to be the last one standing. Adam has received professional training, and is 28 years old. This show likes to think they are discovering and molding raw talent. She fits that bill.

Allison is amazing! I haven't heard many 16 year olds that can sing with so much power and maturity. Wow, what a voice at such a young age. She will definately make the finals with Adam. I think he is so awesome too! B)

She will definately make the finals with Adam.

She SHOULD but she won't. Why? Because America, in large portions, has no idea as to what good music/talent is. They're going to put Danny to the finals with Adam unfortunately. Mark my words... dreadfully true I believe.

She SHOULD but she won't. Why? Because America, in large portions, has no idea as to what good music/talent is. They're going to put Danny to the finals with Adam unfortunately. Mark my words... dreadfully true I believe.

Well, you never know. If Adam and Danny make it, I wouldn't mind although I do prefer Adam for the guys and Allison for the girls. I think they are the two most talented out of the whole bunch.

That I wouldn't doubt since she's already been in the bottom 3.

She may go on like Daughtry or Jennifer Hudson though (or Susan Boyle)

B)

I hope Alison wins, but I also like Danny and Matt (but he's having trouble with song choice). I'm still not an Adam fan; I think he makes the shrieky falsetto/vibratto thing sound creepy, rather than rockin'. :unsure:

I like Allison but I think she will go home within the next 2 weeks. Matt might go before her, but it's one of them next week. Chris, Adam and Danny will be the final 3. And Chris and Adam will be the final 2. And I think either of them could win. But Adam I think has the advantage.

Adds: Chris Allen is adorable by the way... and Adam needs to sing some Elvis.

I was happy with the results last night, although worried to see Alison in the bottom 3. Seriously, how could Lil and her family have been so shocked on Tues; her performance was the worst by far.

Do we know what next week's theme is? I don't remember them saying last night. :unsure:

Archived