Stage left

mjm

I heard or read an interview with Jimmy that the reason for the fantasia Sean in Song Remain the Same was two fold. On one or more nights they had problems with the cameras and on another night or more Robert had vocal problems. Some of the best footage, in my opinion, is from a camera that is left of the stage, elevated away from the stage. Example would be some of the shots of the how band when performing The Ocean on the DVD.

Question, if they have a lot of footage from this camera showing all four members in single shots would that be a good DVD for Led fans. Yes, some close ups of the members, Jimmy solos example, but long extended views from that one camera.

I do not know if they have that much footage from the one camera but if they did it would be more like being at a live show and very entertaining I believe.

Hope I have not board any one with this thought.

yeh i always thought it would have been the best to just have a camera 15 or so rows out and just show the whole stage...........as it is they screwed up all the filming of that movie royally.......with a few exceptions

Archived