3 Roy Harper Albums Now Available On CD in the U.S.

Jahfin

I meant to post this when I first read about it but totally forgot. My apologies in advance if this has already been reported. Click on the link below for the complete lowdown from Paste magazine.

royharperalbumsMain.jpg

ROY HARPER: FLAT BAROQUE AND BERSERK, STORMCOCK, JUGULA (WITH JIMMY PAGE) [KOCH/SCIENCE FRICTION]

Edited by Jahfin

From a Harper fan's perspective, Stormcock is the one to get first, then Flat Baroque..., & Jugula third. Jugula is a good album by RH's standards, but the other two are classics from his catalogue - Stormcock would be my pick of his best album of all.

From a Harper fan's perspective, Stormcock is the one to get first, then Flat Baroque..., & Jugula third. Jugula is a good album by RH's standards, but the other two are classics from his catalogue - Stormcock would be my pick of his best album of all.

I already have Stormcock and Jugula, so I'll take this as a hint: I should get Flat Baroque next. Thanks! :D