Celebration Day Blu-ray Audio Disc

ngs428

Hello,

Is the audio on the blu-ray audio disc the same as present on the blu-ray video release?  From what I can tell, yes. They both seem to have 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and 48K 24 bit DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1.  

If I have the blu-ray, does it pay to get the blu-ray audio? 

Thanks!

I think there is only 1 BluRay disc for Celebration day.  It's not really a video, just random Wallpaper pictures for each song.    If you use the right program, you can extract the 5.1 or 2.0 Audio version.

The Song Remains The Same release is different

1 hour ago, SymphonyX said:

I think there is only 1 BluRay disc for Celebration day.  It's not really a video, just random Wallpaper pictures for each song.    If you use the right program, you can extract the 5.1 or 2.0 Audio version.

The Song Remains The Same release is different

Thank you for the reply.  

So I am clear, there is the Blu-ray video/audio disc in the standard 2CD blu-ray deluxe set.  Deluxe Set (1 Bluray audio/video, 2CD, Bonus DVD)

Then there is the Blu-ray audio only disc that I think you are talking about.  The HD audio will play while the wallpapers scroll by...  Blu-ray audio disc

I also have the VHS and DVD for TSRTS..  Guess it is time for the Blu-ray audio/video.  Yes, I think you are right, that the Blu-ray audio disc for TSRTS is different (better) audio than on the Blu-ray audio/video release from 2008.  Any idea why they didn't upgrade the Blu-ray?  

Archived