Hello, forums! :)

vanilla plush

Hey there. I'm a 17 year old fan from North Carolina. I just discovered Led Zeppelin this year because everyone assumes you know about them and don't bother to introduce you. I mean, I had heard Stairway To Heaven before, but that was it.

So after I was introduced, I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of them. I think some of my favorite songs are Kashmir, Since I've Been Loving You, and Whole Lotta Love. (When I die, please set my funeral to Kashmir. No wait, just set my entire life to Kashmir. kthnx)

Oh also I did this thing where I fell in love with Jimmy Page. :wub: I actually knew about him before I was into Zep because my ex-boyfriend (we don't ever talk about him, EVER :mad:) had a shirt with him on it chugging a bottle of Jack Daniels and I thought he was totally hot, without really knowing who he was. Knowing that he can really play a guitar just makes him that much cooler.

As someone in the arts I really look up to him. He never compromised for anyone, and was never afraid to experiment. Jimmy was why I just bought a guitar ;-; I'm trying to learn, but it's tough to teach yourself guitar. I've also tried to organize an arts festival at school to support his charity (to thank him for being so awesome and an inspiration to me ;-; and I named it Zosofest in his honor) but I'm thinking of canceling it because after three meetings no one seems interested and I can't exactly throw a huge festival if I have no help whatsoever. People at my school don't give a royal crap about the arts and think that "the arts" means you have to know how to draw. >_>

Oh and also I make things like this:

102_1794.jpg

In short: Jimmy Page saved me from becoming a little weeaboo scenie. :D

Welcome to the forum! I am also a North Carolinian who is in love with Jimmy Page( although Im a strait guy.) Jimmy inspired me to play too, and Ive been playing for as long as first saw Bring it on Home RAH which was about two years ago.

Welcome to the forum! I am also a North Carolinian who is in love with Jimmy Page( although Im a strait guy.) Jimmy inspired me to play too, and Ive been playing for as long as first saw Bring it on Home RAH which was about two years ago.

Dude, what part? I'm from Greensboro :D

Archived