Stairway To Heaven Russian album Help!

I believe it was released in 1988 and is a compilation album, but that is all I know. If anyone has any more information please email me with details. White Label C60 27501 005. It does have a sticker on front "Made in England".

The sticker "made in england" is completely new to me, never heard before ... but the record was made in Russia. There are a couple of slightly different versions

You can have a look in my worldwide discography http://www.vjez.com/zep/default.asp?pagina=rus

It was the very first record I heard from them, my best friend had it but it was stolen (not by me :D ). It's a compilation from III and IV. It circulated pretty well in Romania in the 90's. If I remember well, it contained Stairway, When the Levee Breaks, Immigrant Song, Since I've Been Loving You, Gallows Pole, Black Dog. And maybe Rock'n' Roll. All studio. The Russian made hundreds of such from all great bands of '60-'70's, even '80s. And we Romanian rockers hunted them in old record stores. I'm not sure abot the cover though...

Archived