A massive thank you..............

Well what can you say.................... imense, awesome, amazing..................

Thanks to a very special person with the Led Zeppelin team I was able to take two young musicians from Livewire Youth Music Project and I can say it was the gig of their lives, mine too, we always try and find ways to inspire young musicians and man this was the ultimate and Im sure they will never forget it their entire lives, so a big and special thank you goes out to Joan xxx Bless you loads and to Jimmy, Robert, John and Jason they played brillaint and gave us the ultimate gig and I might get slated for this but Harvey pulled it off, there wasn't any hassle (not that I saw).

Anyone no what happened re Ronnie Wood?? I was so hoping for a one or two stones tunes support but hey it was a totally awesome gig.

Will try and post some pics but we didnt have a great camera.

And to all you folks we got to talk to from all over the world peace and respect hope you all had or have a safe journey back...........

I'm knackered after driving back to Cornwall with two very excited young people and one excited but contend old youth worker...........................

All the best to you im sure we will all remember last night, the build up, the rumours and most importantly the gig....

Andy

Archived