Online Q & A Session With Joe Jammer (legendary guitar tech)

1973fan

In addition to the upcoming Q&A session with Danny Goldberg, there is to be a Q&A with Jimmy's former guitar tech, Joe Jammer, on 23 May.

These events come courtesy of the folks over at the 'Richard Cole Appreciation Society' on Facebook. There is an entry on February 28 giving the details of the event, together with a poster outlining Joe's illustrious career.

Joe started out as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix and The Who. He has worked not just as a guitar tech, but also as a top session guitarist and live guitarist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a posting on Facebook from Sean Atkinson of The Richard Cole Appreciation Society regarding the Q & A session with Joe Jammer. It appears that they are needing more questions from us and participation for the event.

"Can those wishing to ask Joe Jammer a question in our next Question and Answer session please do so on the link at the top of this page. I might have to cancel any futher events like this if people don't show any interest. It is such a shame as I believe having the chance to ask first hand a question you may have wanted the answer to for many years of people like, Warren Grant, Danny Goldberg, Joe Jammer and of course Richard himself is invaluble. We have over 1,200 members know and it is always the same names that seem to keep me going, many thanks you know who you are. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IF NOBODY SENDS IN ANYMORE QUESTIONS THEN I WILL HAVE NO OPTION TO PAY RICHARD TO ASK YOU IN HIS OWN WAY..LOL.XX"

Archived