A BETTER RECORDING OF ATLANTA 1977?

MatiasMyles

I am asking everyone to please give me any information that you have on this and to please correct me if I am wrong. 

Atlanta is my city and of course, being the Ledhed that I am, I am definitely interested in anything Led Zeppelin had to do with the city itself or even the State of Georgia.

I have heard, and please correct me if I am wrong, that there is a better quality or a remastered version of the Atlanta 1977 show.  Does anything know anything about this?

Thank you all.

Better than what? the more widely available How Many Years Gone With the Wind bootleg or the 2nd gen audience recording? To my knowledge these two are the only available sources at the moment (at least publicly) and feature the same recording, the 2nd gen sounding slightly better than the bootleg.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:47 PM, MatiasMyles said:

I am asking everyone to please give me any information that you have on this and to please correct me if I am wrong. 

Atlanta is my city and of course, being the Ledhed that I am, I am definitely intere https://1921681001.id/sted in anything Led Zeppelin had to do with the city itself or even the State of Georgia.

I have heard, and please correct me if I am wrong, that there is a better quality or a remastered version of the Atlanta 1977 show.  Does anything know anything about this?

Thank you all. https://19216811.cam/

issue got solved thankyou!!