My Jimmy Page #3 Candy Apple Red Les Paul Replica

Ed A

Excuse the not great audio quality, but hope you enjoy. I’ve loved this guitar will be sorry to see it go!

This is a 2018 VOS Custom Shop '57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul purchased new by me and sent to Tom Bartlett in Canada for conversion to a replica of Jimmy Page's #3 candy apple red Les Paul... Page had two identical looking candy apple red #3s in the '70s and one of them was originally a '50s goldtop with narrow binding like this R7 Reissue. I believe mine is the closest and best made #3 replica you will find anywhere!.. Fantastic sounding and playing '57 Goldtop reissue that Tom sprayed candy apple red over the gold just as Jimmy had done to his. Tom also removed the original Kluson style tuners and installed faded gold Grovers like Jimmy's. Other appointments done exactly as Page's are uncovered original double black Custom Buckers, black historic pickup rings, cream switch tip, original cream pickguard and switch ring and gold barrel knobs. All other hardware and plastics are original to the guitar. I changed out the original pots to my fave Dimarzio branded CTS custom taper pots, very similar in response and taper to original vintage Centralabs... The guitar already had the VOS treatment so it is NOT mint but in beautiful lightly aged condition. It has some nicks on the back and also small ones on the front and is beginning to lacquer check... SEE THE PICTURES IN THE REVERB AD OR EMAIL ME FOR CLOSEUP PICTURES... I swore I would never sell this guitar but Im looking to purchase a heavy aged Murphy Lab or Bartlett '59 Replica and this one has to go... Comes with original Lifton style reissue case and all case candy and original COA... Original pickup covers, tuners, pots and amber switch tip are in the case as well.... Plays and sounds great!!!... 

$4900 (Priced higher on Reverb) INCLUDES SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA ONLY.
Email me at goldtop57@optonline.net

REVERB LISTING: https://reverb.com/item/80418219-jimm...

Edited by Ed A

• Ed A changed the title to My Jimmy Page #3 Candy Apple Red Les Paul Replica
  • 2 weeks later...