Fort Worth 1977 with slideshow

Drawing on the exemplary Liriodendron remaster of this show's soundboard audio, marrying it with a selection of slides put together a while back when by Genuine Masters, and adding a touch of [tisdu] to the resulting mp4 file playable on however big a screen you have and the sound system you use it with, one of the best-sounding boots from the 1977 tour. The Texas Hurricane bigger and better than you've heard it before. The link is available on request.

May 22, 1977
Fort WorthTXUSTarrant County Convention Center
Setlist
The Song Remains The Same, (The Rover intro) Sick Again, Nobody's Fault But Mine, In My Time of Dying, Since I've Been Loving You, No Quarter, Ten Years Gone, Battle of Evermore, Going to California, Black Country Woman, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, White Summer/Black Mountainside, Kashmir, (Out On the Tiles intro) Moby Dick, Jimmy Page solo, Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll, and It'll Be Me (featuring Mick Ralphs on second guitar).

• 4 weeks later...