Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Baby Gurgle

robfink

Dear All,

I'm hoping this isn't a Bleeding Obvious question eliciting sighs of despair from everyone but I have checked out the popular questions section and can't find it there and can't find it mentioned on the Interweb anywhere....so....

On Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You, at about 1 minute 40 seconds, just after Plant sings "got to ramble..." there is (faintly) in the background the noise of a child sort of half gurgling, half talking. If you want to hear it you'll need to wear headphones and iPod ones don't really cut it.

This has bugged me for years.

If anyone knows who this kid was/is then I would sleep easier tonight.

Oh, and while you're at it I'd quite like to know who Alfonso Marinetti was. He drowned in the early part of the 20th century. No more information other than that, but cheers.

Thanks a lot.

Dear All,

I'm hoping this isn't a Bleeding Obvious question eliciting sighs of despair from everyone but I have checked out the popular questions section and can't find it there and can't find it mentioned on the Interweb anywhere....so....

On Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You, at about 1 minute 40 seconds, just after Plant sings "got to ramble..." there is (faintly) in the background the noise of a child sort of half gurgling, half talking. If you want to hear it you'll need to wear headphones and iPod ones don't really cut it.

This has bugged me for years.

If anyone knows who this kid was/is then I would sleep easier tonight.

Oh, and while you're at it I'd quite like to know who Alfonso Marinetti was. He drowned in the early part of the 20th century. No more information other than that, but cheers.

Thanks a lot.

It sounds more like Robert singing I can hear it calling me :)

Archived