hobby

kashmir75

since I was only 15 when they broke up I never saw them live and since I am long term disability I need a hobby and my hobby is led zeppelin I would appreciate any help from the more knowledgeable members to things like bootlegs books etc thank you in advance

Hey Kashmir. Why don't you start collecting the original LP records and 45's? You could buy an inexpensive portable turntable at Target, and if you like vinyl records, you can expand to other artists, and upgrade your turntable and system. I'm not sure what your disability is, but if your mobility is limited, you could do much of your buying from EBay or on-line retailers, without ever leaving the house. I collect records and classic cars, and I would highly recommend either pursuit. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are interested in vinyl bootlegs look for copies of Robert Godwin's Collectors' guides. Fortunately for you new guys getting into collecting bootlegs, the Ebay price bubble has burst and there are a lot of nice packages that are now very reasonably priced. If you are not sure if something is a bargain or not, you can certainly send me or Dark Lord a private message and ask.

Archived