Get the Led Out Zep Cover Band in New Jersey - Who Wants Tickets?

Hey guys:

I am selling 6 tickets together for a concert of "Get the Led Out", who are a renowned Led Zep cover band. The show is on Saturday night April 4th (8PM) at McCarter Theater in Princeton, New Jersey. The seats are all together and are in the 8th row from the stage, center orchestra. This band is awesome and the venue is a classy theater right at Princeton University (a great area) that is similar to the Beacon Theater in Manhattan, though smaller.

I can't make it because of an unexpected trip. So, I need to receive payment and ship the tickets before I leave for Florida on Sunday (3/29).

I'm not looking to make a profit. I just want to see true fans get them. So, I am selling them for cover price, which is $40 per ticket. The tickets can be picked from me in person in East Windsor, New Jersey (exit 8 of the NJ Turnpike) or you can Paypal me a cleared payment by Friday night (3/27) so I can ship the tickets on Saturday afternoon the latest (US Post Office Priority, which would cost you $10.00).

Please let me know ASAP if you want them because they will be going up for sale on an E-Bay auction tonight (3/25).

Thanks!!

Dave

home e-mail: mightyzeppelin@verizon.net

work e-mail: dtomarchio@munichreamerica.com

Archived