Hey from Boulder, CO

groovetuber

Hey guys, great to be back on this forum. I was signed up a while ago, but I think my username was deleted. Anyway, I am Anthony, currently living in Boulder, CO with my brother for the next several months. Just got here from New York City where I was attending music school. I am a guitarist and I love all sorts of music, but Zeppelin has always been one of my favorites. I am looking forward to posting here often, always been a great group of people here, friendly vibes. If any of you are in the Denver/Boulder area, definitely send me a message if you're interested in jamming. I am working on putting a band together out here, very eager to get something off the ground. Peace, love, and good happiness stuff. :)

Hey guys, great to be back on this forum. I was signed up a while ago, but I think my username was deleted. Anyway, I am Anthony, currently living in Boulder, CO with my brother for the next several months. Just got here from New York City where I was attending music school. I am a guitarist and I love all sorts of music, but Zeppelin has always been one of my favorites. I am looking forward to posting here often, always been a great group of people here, friendly vibes. If any of you are in the Denver/Boulder area, definitely send me a message if you're interested in jamming. I am working on putting a band together out here, very eager to get something off the ground. Peace, love, and good happiness stuff. :)

Wecome back:-)

Archived