WANTED: Jimmy Page style Jacket/Trousers...

Hello, not sure where to post this, i am looking for a Jacket and Trousers similar to those that Jimmy used to wear. Anything close will do as i know it will be hard to get it exact, anything from maybe 73 MSG, Erals Court or even a '77 tour.

I live in the UK BTW, but any Internet sites would be welcome at a resonable price, maybe even a wig aswell LOL...

• 5 years later...

Hello, not sure where to post this, i am looking for a Jacket and Trousers similar to those that Jimmy used to wear. Anything close will do as i know it will be hard to get it exact, anything from maybe 73 MSG, Erals Court or even a '77 tour.

I live in the UK BTW, but any Internet sites would be welcome at a resonable price, maybe even a wig aswell LOL...

Jimmy's clothes were custom made. You need to go get the fabric, find a tailor to make the shirt and pants, grab some dragon and floral patterns, then, find a seamstress who can do the embroidery. Would be fairly expensive which is why there isn't a place where you can just buy this stuff.

Archived