ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Sorry! I guess we just got carried away. He's gonna read all those pages where we were talking about hair the other day as well! Well that's what happens when you have an all female fan club i'm afraid!

Very true!

We love you, Rik, despite the talk of other men as well. :kiss:

:lol:

Great. I'm not even tired anymore. And I still haven't left. <_<

Really i quite like them! 2008 is a nice number as well. Also the summer of 2007 was crap it was really cold all the time and this year i get 3 months off in the summer and i'm going to university so there's loads to look forward to!

Really i quite like them! 2008 is a nice number as well. Also the summer of 2007 was crap it was really cold all the time and this year i get 3 months off in the summer and i'm going to university so there's loads to look forward to!

How many months did you get off before?

Holy gods… on the TV they're testing shark-proof diving suits! :o

How many months did you get off before?

Holy gods… on the TV they're testing shark-proof diving suits! :o

we usually only get six weeks off, how long do you usually get?

Oh no no no i hate anything to do with sharks urgh although i would watch that programme because i have an absolute fascination with sharks depsite being terrified of them. in fact i hate the sea!

we usually only get six weeks off, how long do you usually get?

Oh no no no i hate anything to do with sharks urgh although i would watch that programme because i have an absolute fascination with sharks depsite being terrified of them. in fact i hate the sea!

Well, at my old school I got 2 1/2 to 3 months… you only got six weeks? Really? :o

It was sooooo freaky, but luckily the suits worked. Sharks scare the living crap outta me…

Well, at my old school I got 2 1/2 to 3 months… you only got six weeks? Really? :o

It was sooooo freaky, but luckily the suits worked. Sharks scare the living crap outta me…

yeah every summer we only 5-6 weeks off. But this year i will finish my exams at the end of june so i have the whole of july, august and september off. I cant wait and i'm gonna go on holiday with my friends too.

Wow they worked thats pretty cool but urgh i feel sick even at the idea of sharks!

yeah every summer we only 5-6 weeks off. But this year i will finish my exams at the end of june so i have the whole of july, august and september off. I cant wait and i'm gonna go on holiday with my friends too.

Wow they worked thats pretty cool but urgh i feel sick even at the idea of sharks!

Wow… that's really not much time (The 5-6 weeks). But that's nice that you have July, Aug. and Sept. off :thumbsup::cheer:

I would never go anywhere near sharks :o !!!

your neighbour? why are you at your neighbour's house?

what do you think of this t shirt?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/invt/5111...217&bklist=

No, my former neighbour… sorry… I'm still not used to the fact that we've moved…

What do I think of it? I have it :lol: I like it… it's pretty cool, plus I have a recording of the show it's advertising (Inglewood, 6/22/77, right?)… but it cost me 40 USD…

No, my former neighbour… sorry… I'm still not used to the fact that we've moved…

What do I think of it? I have it :lol: I like it… it's pretty cool, plus I have a recording of the show it's advertising (Inglewood, 6/22/77, right?)… but it cost me 40 USD…

Oh right!

:lol: you already have it!! i dont have any zep t shirts and i want one an i liked that one! 40USD thats about 20pounds here which is how much Physical Graffiti cost me! Was the show good?

Oh right!

:lol: you already have it!! i dont have any zep t shirts and i want one an i liked that one! 40USD thats about 20pounds here which is how much Physical Graffiti cost me! Was the show good?

Ya know, I have to admit that I didn't listen to it all the way through, seeing as I was walking to school when I was listening to it, but it seemed pretty good. :thumbsup:

Jeepers! PG cost you that much??? Gaaaaaa!!!

Ya know, I have to admit that I didn't listen to it all the way through, seeing as I was walking to school when I was listening to it, but it seemed pretty good. :thumbsup:

Jeepers! PG cost you that much??? Gaaaaaa!!!

yeah its coz its a double cd... maybe cds are more expensive here. BBC sessions was the equivalent of 32USD and the TSRTS soundtrack was 28USD! however HOTH was only 6!!

I bought the shirt! it was the equivalent of 56USD!

yeah its coz its a double cd... maybe cds are more expensive here. BBC sessions was the equivalent of 32USD and the TSRTS soundtrack was 28USD! however HOTH was only 6!!

I bought the shirt! it was the equivalent of 56USD!

Jeeeeeeeeeez. Wow. Okay. That's a lot… I only paid 40 for it… that's still a lot…

I guess they do cos more t here cos I got HTWWW for I think 20USD… PG was like 22USD… I can't remember BBC, but it was definitely less than 32!!!!! Jeez.

HTWWW was prob the equivalent of about 40USD for me. But then i never shop around. for most of the albums i did wait til they went on sale like HOTH and I and II. I got Presence, ITTOD and IIII for my birthday.

They HAVE to be more expensive there. :wacko:

Gotta go now, byee!!

Okay, see ya :wave: