live shows

eaglebower

hellllllllloooooo, rockers,a major zep fan i camped overnite at pontiac silverdome.in december,itwas like 10 degrees.snowing,windy but still 3 or 4 thousand fans came to get tiks for a show in march.the story of what happened in the next 20 hrs is a book in its self.if you were there tell me your story.i also saw plant with the h,d. in detriot the nite before he did live aid with page in 85.seen toooo many bands to list 40 yrs of s d r r.big names, the who both drummers,stones,ozzy with r. r. rip.ac dc bon an brian,prince,humble pie,bon jovi,springsteen,g n r,g f r r,kid rock,bowie,zappa,thin lizzy,rush,the tubes,prentenders,macartney,iggy AND THE BEST FUCKIN BAND EVER LED ZEP

hellllllllloooooo, rockers,a major zep fan i camped overnite at pontiac silverdome.in december,itwas like 10 degrees.snowing,windy but still 3 or 4 thousand fans came to get tiks for a show in march.the story of what happened in the next 20 hrs is a book in its self.if you were there tell me your story.i also saw plant with the h,d. in detriot the nite before he did live aid with page in 85.seen toooo many bands to list 40 yrs of s d r r.big names, the who both drummers,stones,ozzy with r. r. rip.ac dc bon an brian,prince,humble pie,bon jovi,springsteen,g n r,g f r r,kid rock,bowie,zappa,thin lizzy,rush,the tubes,prentenders,macartney,iggy AND THE BEST FUCKIN BAND EVER LED ZEP

Welcome eaglebower, and I love your first post!! I was not there, but I did see Zeppelin in 1973 and 1975, changed my life forever in regards to music. I also saw most of the major bands thru mid 70's and the 80's and NO ONE can even begin to compare to LZ in a live performance. I am also non wavering when it comes to the respect I have for this band. :-)

Archived