MORE CONCERTS PLEASE

Lady Braidwater

Hello,

I am a devoted fan who would love to see them come to the states. Their colleagues in Genesis just completed a twofold tour on both sides of the pond which was very much appreciated. I would hope to think that touring life for them would be much more civilized than it was when they originally did it. Plus, it would be infinitely greener for them to come here than for fans to try to go to Europe for shows.

Additionally, it would be interesting for them to explore offering an " official bootleg" clearinghouse on their website, another feature that would be greatly appreciated. It seems to me that a generous free supply of bootleg concert footage only whets appetites for nicely published DVDs, and in no way diminishes the desire to purchase polished products.

Thanks and best regards.

Hello,

I am a devoted fan who would love to see them come to the states. Their colleagues in Genesis just completed a twofold tour on both sides of the pond which was very much appreciated. I would hope to think that touring life for them would be much more civilized than it was when they originally did it. Plus, it would be infinitely greener for them to come here than for fans to try to go to Europe for shows.

Additionally, it would be interesting for them to explore offering an " official bootleg" clearinghouse on their website, another feature that would be greatly appreciated. It seems to me that a generous free supply of bootleg concert footage only whets appetites for nicely published DVDs, and in no way diminishes the desire to purchase polished products.

Thanks and best regards.

well I hope they do go to America eventually but

We need more gigs in England first.

Too many of us have missed out.

well I hope they do go to America eventually but

We need more gigs in England first.

Too many of us have missed out.

Yes perhaps your'e right. Let's hope they enjoy themselves on December 10th. Let's also hope that Mr. Plant finds a way to do both the Alison Kraus 2008 tour and Led Zeppelin.

Remembering that the December 10 concert is a benefit, I would hasten to point out that there are many other worthy causes they could patronize, such as climate change for example. I wonder if they could set up a live streaming web event concert, charge a reasonable fee with paypal or something, and thereby reach many more people, spend less carbon, and gather more money !

Archived