Hello to Y'all

zeptembermember

Hi, I am ZeptemberMember and I recently got started with this forum.

I conceder myself a Zeppelin fan. I have "Led Zeppelin IV" and "Houses of the Holy" on cd. I also want "Led Zep 1" and "II" and I actually was gonna get "II" when I got "Houses" but the store didn't have it. I also own a Led Zeppelin poster of "The Hermit" with Led Zeppelin symbol and "ZoSo" symbols.

I have never been to a Zeppelin concert, because I am only 16 years old, but I do admire Led Zeppelin's multiple infleunces and like Jimmy and John Paul's style. I also think that Bonzo is a better drummer than Mooney.

Hi, I am ZeptemberMember and I recently got started with this forum.

I conceder myself a Zeppelin fan. I have "Led Zeppelin IV" and "Houses of the Holy" on cd. I also want "Led Zep 1" and "II" and I actually was gonna get "II" when I got "Houses" but the store didn't have it. I also own a Led Zeppelin poster of "The Hermit" with Led Zeppelin symbol and "ZoSo" symbols.

I have never been to a Zeppelin concert, because I am only 16 years old, but I do admire Led Zeppelin's multiple infleunces and like Jimmy and John Paul's style. I also think that Bonzo is a better drummer than Mooney.

Welcome!! Sounds like you are on your way to eventually owning all of the CD's. I was raised in New Orleans and love most music, but Zeppelin is my passion. Keep buying them one by one until you have them all.

Would love to hear from you after you have listened to several more CD's. :welcome2:

Archived