Hey all you Led Heads!

--Heartbreaker--

What is going on, Led Zeppelin junkies!!?!? ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!?!?!

Probably not, because if you're reading this, you're either sitting in front of a computer screen or click-clacking away on your smart phone.

Either way, I was introduced to this site by a close relative of mine and I must say, it's quite gigantic.

A little less than a week ago I finally decided to scratch an itch that had been in the making for some time... namely, the itch to play bass. I've always been a fan of Zeppelin (hearing The Immigrant Song at age 13 blew my mind) but never considered myself musically talented. However, the chunky, oh-so-dirty bass riffs of John Paul Jones' Whole Lotta Love finally drove me over the edge into harmonic hysteria.

Essentially, bass and I are one now.

I look forward to talking Zep with all of you, and maybe snagging a few musical tips here and there while I'm at it.

Time to ramble on....

What is going on, Led Zeppelin junkies!!?!? ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!?!?!

Probably not, because if you're reading this, you're either sitting in front of a computer screen or click-clacking away on your smart phone.

Either way, I was introduced to this site by a close relative of mine and I must say, it's quite gigantic.

A little less than a week ago I finally decided to scratch an itch that had been in the making for some time... namely, the itch to play bass. I've always been a fan of Zeppelin (hearing The Immigrant Song at age 13 blew my mind) but never considered myself musically talented. However, the chunky, oh-so-dirty bass riffs of John Paul Jones' Whole Lotta Love finally drove me over the edge into harmonic hysteria.

Essentially, bass and I are one now.

I look forward to talking Zep with all of you, and maybe snagging a few musical tips here and there while I'm at it.

Time to ramble on....

Welcome, and most of us are probably rocking out at home while on the website. Musicians thread would probably interest you quite a bit. There are a lot of great people here. Take the time to look at the different topics and post as there are really informative ones and just some for fum.

:welcome2:

Archived