Live at San Diego - 1975

Mathaos

Hello, I was at the Led Zepplin concert in San Diego of 1975. As I remember Jimmy Page was introducing songs off of their soon to be released album Physical Graffiti. But I looked up the dates and they are in reverse, was anyone there and remember the dates? Please do not use Wikipedia for the reference, they are the discrepancy that I am referring to.

Hello, I was at the Led Zepplin concert in San Diego of 1975. As I remember Jimmy Page was introducing songs off of their soon to be released album Physical Graffiti. But I looked up the dates and they are in reverse, was anyone there and remember the dates? Please do not use Wikipedia for the reference, they are the discrepancy that I am referring to.

I agree, wikipedia should be boycotted:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/06/25/exclusive-pedophiles-find-home-on-wikipedia/

• Administrators

ledzeppelin.com/show/march-10-1975

and

ledzeppelin.com/show/march-14-1975

Archived