Chicago '77'

Conneyfogle

The top 2 pics are from Chicago 1975 I believe the 20th and the bottom one is either the 7th or 9th- I say the 9th maybe as from all the stories of Jimmy being sick on that date- different people say he sat down the whole hour and some said he was standing- so not sure- probaby the 7th. I know it isn't the 6th as Robert wore a pink looking blouse and it isn't the 10th because Jimmy wore the stormtrooper outfit in the first 3/4 of the show- he switched to the white dragon top and plain white pants after Over theTop- Moby Dick for the last part of the show.

The top 2 pics are from Chicago 1975 I believe the 20th and the bottom one is either the 7th or 9th- I say the 9th maybe as from all the stories of Jimmy being sick on that date- different people say he sat down the whole hour and some said he was standing- so not sure- probaby the 7th. I know it isn't the 6th as Robert wore a pink looking blouse and it isn't the 10th because Jimmy wore the stormtrooper outfit in the first 3/4 of the show- he switched to the white dragon top and plain white pants after Over theTop- Moby Dick for the last part of the show.

ahh, thanx, of course, i just put up what info was on the pix, but as you rightly say, if i'd looked closer the 2nd one at least is from 75 (shoulda put 'em in photo mysteries)

thanx for the info B)

Archived